Home Business Report
1st of all let me congratulate you for wanting a “home business” rather than just looking for “work from home” or “make money online”…
You’ll notice there’s a difference in the wording and it’s an important difference!
Yes, of course you want the freedom of being able to work from home, and yes, you want to be able to make money online!
BUT it needs to be a real business and NOT just a hobby, and that starts right from “step 1″…
If you don’t don’t get it right from the start you will end up with a “hobby” that not only sucks up all your spare time, but also ends up costing you money, rather than making you money.
That’s what we’re here to help you with, to make sure you know how to avoid that simple pitfall and get you on the right track in your new online marketing business right from the start…
We’ll be adding a free Home Business Report Plan shortly, along with another free report covering a whole bunch of very useful (and mostly free) internet marketing tools and resources.
You’ll find them all with the other affiliate marketing free reports on the Business Report Page
In the meantime here’s the basic home business plan you should be following: –
**Note: don’t worry, we’ll be expanding on all of these steps in more detail in the full report and future blog posts and videos
1. Register “yourname.url” domain + “keyword.url” domain [http://hwnic.com]
2. Get some reseller hosting
** NOTE: Use the Coupon Code “hostingoffer” here – Hosting Offer and you will get a $9.94 discount! **
3. Set up “yourname.url” blog where you share everything you do and learn how to do as you go along
4. Make posts for “welcome”, “your plan”, & “where you are now”
5. Do simple traffic techniques
6. Set up your “keyword.url” “automated blog” and repeat traffic steps
7. Create your own “leadmagnet” or purchase PLR one & get bespoke graphics created
9. Buy related PLR product for OTO (One Time Offer)
10. Set up OTO on a payment processor, preferably with affiliate program
11. Set up follow up emails
12. Add squeeze page as “static page” on automated blog
13. Add OTO as hidden page on automated blog
14. Make posts about your squeeze offer on autoblog and “yourname” blog
15. Add exit pop & slide in optin forms
16. Do more (advanced) traffic generation
17. Join giveaways
18. Once you have 2-300 subscribers start doing adswaps [http://adswaplistbuilding.com]
19. Repeat with more leadmagnets & new autoblogs until you are getting as many optins a day as you want….
Advanced – Create your own information/digital product, service or membership site, and seek JV (Joint Venture Partners)
Obviously that’s just a skeleton outline, but it gives you a clear idea of the steps you should follow to build up a successful long term home business online.
[this post: http://homebusinessreport.com/home-business-report/]